Exclusive High-performance Antenna With Integrated Laser Detection; Red Tri-directional Text Display Shows Alerts Received, Digital Signal Strength & Engaged Modes In Text Format; Display Can Be Mounted Horizontally, Upside Down Or Vertically; Laser Atlanta(tm) Stealth Mode Technology; Discreet Tri-colored Led & Security Alert Mode Provides User Selectable Choice Of Color When Alerting & A Blinking Red Theft Deterrent When The Unit Is Off; Ka Max Mode; Radar Signature Id (rsid)(tm) With Voice Prompts; Laser Signature Id (lsid) Laser Identifier Indicates Pulses Per Second Transmitted By Speed Laser Or Other Forms Of Laser Sources; Real Voice(r) Module; Discreet Console; Modular Design; 4 Filter Modes; 4 Display Brightness Modes; 2 Signal Strength Options; Outdoor Temperature/battery Voltage Meter; Pop(tm) Mode Detection; Total Band(tm) Protection; 3 City Modes; High Gain Lens; Selectable Bands; Quiet/auto Quiet Modes; Setting Saver; Selectable Vehicle Battery Saver; 3 Aux Ports
Whistler Pro-3600 Pro-3600 Installed Remote Laser/radar Detector
Compact control panel and
high-performance antenna with laser
High-perfomance antenna with laser
Interface module, voice, LED, cable optional GPS
and laser module (view larger)
Whistler PRO-3600 Installed Remote Laser-Radar Detector
The PRO-3600 includes a compact control panel and high-performance antenna with laser. The extra detection range gives advanced warning. The PRO-3600 has a modular design. The modules can be added to enhance the unit's functionality such as GPS, Rear Laser-Radar Antenna, Laser Modules, and more. Whistler's exclusive antenna has integrated laser detection. Also, the red tri-directional text display shows alerts received, digital signal strength, and engaged modes in text format. The display can be mounted horizontally, upside down or vertically and text will read correctly. The PRO-3600 has laser Atlantat Stealth mode technology intended to defeat laser detectors. The discreet tri-colored LED & security alert mode provides user selectable choice of color when alerting and a blinking red theft deterrent when the unit is off.
The PRO-3600 has four filter modes to reduce false alerts from other radar detectors. The four display brightness modes allow the display intensity to be adjusted. There are also two signal strength options that allow you to adjust the response of the signal strength.
Another feature is the outdoor temperature and battery voltage meter displays the temperature and vehicle battery voltage. And POPT Mode allows for advanced speed detection by responding to brief bursts of radar. You have total band protection: X band, K band, SuperWideBand Ka, and laser, the only 4 bands that are used for speed measurement.
- Rear Antenna (SWRA-36) provides additional laser-radar detection from the rear
- Laser Module (LRM-360) provides additional detection from front and rear
- GPS Module (RLC-360) provides traffic camera alerts, speed, clock, direction, odometer, elapsed time, over-speed alert, selective speed auto quiet, selective speed auto filter and more. Updatable database via supplied USB cable.
- Three Aux Ports: allows you to expand your functionality with additional modules
- Ka Max Mode: provides improved Ka Band sensitivity
- Radar Signature ID (RSID)T with New Voice Prompts: Ka Band Radar Identifier indicates Ka 33.8, 34.0, 34.3, 34.7 or 35.5 on the display when police radar alerts are detected within these common Ka speed radar windows. Alerts that fall outside of these parameters will be reported only as Ka Band. Every Ka alert should be treated with caution.
- Laser Signature ID (LSID): Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources
- Real Voice Module Included: provides verbal alerts for modes selected and bands received, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road
- Discreet Console: compact to provide many mounting choices
- 360° Max Coverage: detects from front, sides, and rear
- Three City Modes: (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- High Gain Lens: provides increased field of view which means better range
- Selectable Bands: allow specific bands to be turned on or off
- Quiet / Auto Quiet: silences audio alerts
- Setting Saver: saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- Selectable Vehicle Battery Saver: allows you to customize the automatic shutdown feature