PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING CONVERTER WARRANTY CLAIM
Pacesetter requires the following items to be submitted before any processing of a warranty claim.
1. Original Sales Invoice
2. A completed Warranty Form, filled out at time of installation & returned to Pacesetter, must be on file.
3. Printed Detail Diagnostic Report (Not a code reading of PO420 or PO430 but real diagnostics). These readings must be obtained from a scan tool with the scanner set in generic mode. Reading are to contain:
1. Long Term and Short Term Fuel Trim readings for Bank 1 (4cylinder) and Bank 1 and Bank 2 for (6 & 8 cylinders) Readings are in percentiles + or - . Need readings at Idle and at 2500 RPM.
2. Mass Air Flow Sensor readings (gm/sec) This reading is to be at Idle.
3. Readings of all Oxygen Sensors pre-cat and post-cat. These can be freeze frame images of Oxygen Sensors.
4. Download this Diagnostic Worksheet and have it filled out by a repair shop.
Once completed, return this along with any other documentation to Pacesetter using the Contact Us Form
1. Photos of the exterior of the converter shell if possible.
PaceSetter has been designing and manufacturing quality Performance Headers, Exhaust Systems and Components for more than 39 years. We are constantly working on developing new applications and products to add to our already extensive line of products.
Jeep 99-01 Grand Cherokee, 4.7L, Y-Pipe
This item is covered by nutrend.com's Standard Return Policy
Return for refund within:30 days
Return for replacement within:30 days